Thursday, March 18

Thailand Twenty Ten

So at the moment, in the world of Heart&Crafty, I’m planning a trip to Thailand in July(for personal reasons – I grew up there and haven’t been back for 10 years), but I’m going to use the opportunity to scout out some great supplies and findings in the land of gold! So at the moment all my profits are going towards that trip. thus,
Twenty-necklaces-for-Thailand…
Neck3
I’m going to create 20 of my huge chunky link necklaces, between now and May/June – some regular size, some heaps bigger, some fabric, some knitted. And I’ll pop them up on here, as well as on Felt and my Facebook page. That way you, my lovely customers, can see how we’re going, and count down with me!
Here are the First Four chunky-link necklaces, which are either on sale now on www.heartncrafty.felt.co.nz, or will be very shortly.
_MG_5226
_MG_5232
_MG_5237
_MG_5244
Also in the mad month of April, if you host a jewellery party, you’ll get a special super-duper VIP $20 credit as a thank you gift for supporting Heart&Crafty – well done you! So get in touch with me on Facebook or via my gmail account, heartandcrafty@gmail.com, to book your party in now!
Happy Thursday and Felicitous Friday to you!

No comments: