Saturday, March 16

Finally, achieved something!!!

Well I have finally finished my latest set of pieces for The Crafty Buffalo(my shop on Felt)! I am so excited and feel like I'm finally back in the saddle... craft markets here I come! Here's a sneak peek of some of my favourites....

PS.... if you go to my shop and like what you see...


And want to make a wee purchase from mee....
(can't rhyme any more)
Then leave a comment on this post, with your Felt username, and you'll recieve TWENTY PERCENT OFF your purchase...
20 %
Whaddya think? Keen?

PPS: also add a convo reminding me that you have this AMAZING DISCOUNT because you followed the link from my blog to my shop. Because, you know, mummy brains. Can't say I didn't warn you.


3 comments:

Simoney said...

SOOOOO cool. I am loving your earrings...! (and also your new BLOG DESIGN!)
x

Sophie Slim said...

Hi Rachel!

Just found your blog through around the table! can't wait to meet you (in less than a month!!!)

Great products, and love your blog design (noticed Simones button! fab!)

x

Rachel Osborne said...

thanks guys :)