- An abandoned compost bin sits on our front lawn. It was dropped off on the weekend, still smeary with someone else's scraps. When it stops raining, we'll move it away from its Dalek-like sentry position to a more suitable spot. Our rubbish bags remain bulging at the seam, so there's lots more work to be done...
- We have used just under 1 disposable nappy per day in the last month. For the first couple of weeks those were the night nappies, but I've bit the bullet and now the bub's bum is in cloth at night too. Only a couple of leaks so far. The other disposables used have been when she was being looked after by family, while I was away. But I'm SURE I can work on them too... I bet my parents would just LOVE for me to teach them how to use a MCN.
- I want to be a writer. I want to write books and stuff. There, I said it.
- I'm thinking about joining in with the amaaaazing Miriam at Create, Hope, Inspire for 'Me-Made-May', which involves wearing something handmade every day, and making something to wear once a week... I think... the details are still sketchy, but I'm keen!
- Lastly, I was wondering if anyone would be keen for a post on how to make your own cloth nappies? I can link y'all to the websites I use for fabric and patterns, and add all my own tips and know-how(a rather short paragraph) as well as my tips for using cloth nappies effectively - NO LEAKS! (Hint: it's not them, it's you..)
That is all.